Fedora Core 3 Test 1 on AMD64 causes "static"

Paul Tinsley jackhammer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:08:31 UTC 2004

I was wondering if anybody else has seen problems with the 64bit
version of fc3t1 where booting off CD1 or the DVD to do the install
doesn't make it past the isolinux portion of the install and turns the
display into what looks somewhat like static.  I first assumed it
didn't like my dell flat panel so I hooked up a CRT and recieved the
same results.  So I swapped video cards to an old nvidia geforce 2
card and recieved the same results.  I am somewhat at a loss as to
what to try now.

Thanks,
     Paul Tinsley