Problem with today's "yum update"

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Sep 5 03:06:32 UTC 2004

On Saturday 04 September 2004 12:33, shrek-m at gmx.de wrote:
>yum --obsolete update

after putting in yum-2.1.3 with rpm after downloading it, I get this:
[root at coyote packages]# yum --obsolete update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up Repo:  updates-released
repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: updates-released
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from updates-released: [Errno 256] No
more mirrors to try.

And I get this same error regardless of the repo I try.

Pointers?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)