FC3t2 via yum

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sun Sep 5 08:32:09 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 22:12, Paul wrote:
> This is just a wild guess, but can I take it that my box is actually
> running FC3t2 as I've run yum every night (like a good little man)? Or
> have the repositories not been updated.

If you have a "good" repository, then yes, you're probably running
Rawhide latest (which when it rolls into an ISO, becomes fc3t2 at some
stage)

> I know when I reboot, my box is still claiming to be running FC2 and not
> 3t1

Really? /etc/fedora-release should have been updated to saying you're
running "Fedora Core release Rawhide (Rawhide)"
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi