SELinux and the kernel - is this right?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Sep 11 10:07:00 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm running /sbin/fixfiles relabel.

At the moment, it's going through the /lib/modules directories and I'm
getting the likes of this from the relabel

/usr/sbin/setfiles: conflicting specifications
for /lib/modules/2.6.8-1.541smp/build/sound/synth/emux/Makefile
and /lib/modules/2.6.8-1.541/build/sound/synth/emux/Makefile, using
system_u:object_r:src_t

(there are lots of these appearing)

Also, should I be worried (and can this be the reason why I currently
have no sound) that setfiles is unable to stat the following files (all
begin with /udev/) - mixer, fd0, dsp, audio, loop1, loop5, loop6. loop4,
loop0, loop2, loop7, loop3. I have udev-030-23 installed. dev-3.9.2-1 is
also installed.

TTFN

Paul

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our