gconf corruption

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 20:52:39 UTC 2004

Hi,

Under my area, just about everything is happy. Okay, some things are not
working as they should, but it's generally fine.

My wife logged in to her area and lots has gone wrong. From an error
report, it looks like the gconf settings have become corrupt (well,
that's what the gnome-theme settings reported at least).

What do I need to change/delete to get gconf-editor to work again and to
be able to configure things?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our