Gnome 2.8

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Wed Sep 15 09:51:23 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 10:48, PFJ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Given 2.8 is due today, will it be today or tomorrow that we see them in
> rawhide with the associated updates to the likes of Evolution etc?
Just out of curiosity, what does it matter?

Rawhide has got the 2.7 development RPM's that will be about as close to
2.8 as you can get, it should be just as stable, and feature rich.

Just as Evolution 2 will be practically the same as the current 1.5
version in development/rawhide.

So other then the name. Why is it so urgent?

--
Douglas Furlong
Systems Administrator