Radeon 7200 - locks up during initializing

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Wed Sep 15 15:35:11 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 20:15, Jim Cornette wrote:

> The effects are that card comes up in the uper left corner and does not
> cover more than 3/4 of the display. I collected data regarding the
> radeon driver causing problems, but wanted to know if there were any
> settings that might be causing this sort of problem.

	P.S. Change your resolution to get a full screen.  xorg.conf may have
defaulted to 800X600.

	Do you use a LCD monitor?  Mine is Samsung 193p and I notice that it
isn't in any definition files, Thou I can't say for sure that that is
the problem yet, as I'm having huge problems installing test releases
these days, and currently I don't have any installed.

Scott