Anyone else finding a problem with transcode?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 22:38:52 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm using FC3t2 (well, t1 with every update running on it, so I'm
guessing that is more or less t2).

I've had transcode running on this box since it was a vanilla FC2
machine without a problem - until last week when it will start up, but
completely fail to find any of the conversion modules.

Is anyone else seeing this problem or is it my system?

TTFN

Paul
--
Homer: Donut?
Lisa: No, thanks. Do you have any fruit?