Does udev make system unbootable?

Andreas Laumann al at authentidate.de
Sat Sep 18 07:31:38 UTC 2004

Using also the latest rawhide from yesterday, BUT using kernel .579
as  .581 gives me problems with that beast regarding to NVIDIA (not a
complaint!;), the system is up and running fine!

no problems with booting so far.

Andreas

--
Nope. I do it for all my firewalls. rpm -e perl is the highlight of the
install experience ;)  - Alan Cox