Hi

JERRY WHITMIRE jerryw4386 at msn.com
Sun Sep 19 12:03:46 UTC 2004

Can someone help me i have tryed 6 times to download Fedora core 3 test 1 or 2 and gotten bad downloads everytime!!!
It was the dvd version donot want to try again. I am useing a hi speed dsl at 100.5+ mega bit a sec. downloading it takes about 7 hours . I have used fedora core 2 test 1  and had problems useing the internet it would hang up and i would have to do a unclean reboot then things would realy get bad had to uninstall it.
 I may not have the same problems with Fedora Core 3 test 2 or 3 REALY LIKE THE LOOKS OF FEDORA !!!! Help Help!!!
I use Whitebox witch is so so and the dirty word Windows Xp.
Hope someone can help

Jerry W. Whitmire
208 NW 8 TH AVE APT 18
Kelso Washington 98626