wireless expectations FC3T2

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Mon Sep 20 11:58:58 UTC 2004

Alexandre Strube <surak at casa.surak.eti.br> writes:

> Em Seg, 2004-09-20 às 08:21, Harry Putnam escreveu:
>> Excuse me but I'm asking for some advance knowledge here.  If you
>> don't have it please don't respond.
>
> I'm sorry, but silly questions deserve silly answers.

Alexander, when did trying to find out in advance if a piece of
hardware is likely to work become silly?  If you again feel a need to
insert non-topical replies, please do so privately.

My message had a clear subject... if you don't want to respond to that
subject please do not post here.  If you feel a need to insult or
other wise make a fool of yourself please do so privately.  My address
is not munged.  Feel free to send me any amount of non-topical data,
including any `sage' advice you feel qualified to give.