FC3-t1 USB Problems

Alex Vancina Alex.V at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 14:04:08 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I just joined the list last night, so feel free to flame me if this has
already been disscused... :)

I tried to install FC3-t1 on my computer a couple of nights ago, but
when I tried to begin the installation it kept getting stuck on 'running
/sbin/loader'. After searching around online for a few minutes I
discovered that my USB mouse might be the cause of the problem. Sure
enough, when I swapped it for one of my PS/2 mice the installation when
perfectly.

I rebooted and everything seemed to be going smoothly. However, as soon
as I plug in any USB device the system imediatly hangs. Is this a known
problem with FC3-t1?

Thanks,
Alex Vancina