Best way to upgrade to T2

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:06:09 UTC 2004

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:28:40 -0400, Brian Gerst <bgerst at didntduck.org> wrote:
> Mark Haney wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 11:24, Marius Andreiana wrote:
> >
> >>On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 11:01 -0400, Mark Haney wrote:
> >>
> >>use a rewritable cd
> >>

> > Okay here's the $20 question how do I write an ISO to a CD-RW without
> > destroying the CD?
>
> Erase the disc first, then burn it just like a CD-R.

That's noe even necessary, you can just pass 'blank=all' or
'blank=fast' to cdrecord at the same time you're burning your ISO. It
will determine automatically if blanking needs to be done or not.

And you can always make an image of the CD's previous content before
you wipe it out too.

--
Michel Salim 林智勇
http://salimma.livejournal.com