FC3T2 Printer Setup Problems

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 01:34:15 UTC 2004

I have two printers attached to a network printer server.  They work
fine in FC1, FC2, FC3T1.  I set them up the same in FC3T2.  They appear
to set up fine, but a test page never prints.  When I open Print
Manager, they are not there; Print Manager says there are no printers
defined and ases if it should open Printer configuration.  When I do,
they are listed there, but not in Print Manager.

The other systems which work have selinux disabled.  I am using the
default selinux setting in FC3T2.  Is this a bug, or is there something
I don't know about that needs setting?

Thanks.

Gerry Tool