Reiserfs doesn't works!

Timothy Sandel timothy at jupiter.stcl.edu
Tue Sep 21 14:43:55 UTC 2004

I always use reiserfs.  I installed fc3-t2 on an athlon 2400 based
system with the root on a scsi drive (tekram controller) and my home on
an ide drive.  No problems.

I use:

"linux reiserfs selinux=0" at the boot prompt.  Make sure you use the
selinux=0 here are you WILL have problems installing.

Timothy