evolution 1.5.94 doesn't import mail from evolution 1.4.6

Martin martin at lnuxpwrd.net
Tue Sep 21 18:55:52 UTC 2004

(apologies if this is a duplicate).

I upgraded to FC3T2 and along with that got the 1.5.94
evolution.  During the first launch, it didn't prompt me to import my
1.4.6 evolution email folders. file->import allows me to import folder
by folder but that's going to take too long.

Shouldn't it prompt me when I first use 1.5.94 to import previous
folders and filters?

I  used earlier earlier version of 1.5 when it was briefly
in rawhide earlier this year.  I wonder if that's why it's not
prompting to import old folders?

Thanks for any pointers.

Marty