Status of OOo 1.1.2-5

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Wed Sep 22 09:55:38 UTC 2004

Ok, so you all know its coming, you just don't know when.  Well, it turns
out that in between the time that I got the final package building on my
workstation and the time I shoved it off to the build system (considerable
time difference since OOo takes about 7 hours to build), a change to glibc
that aborts a program when it double-frees some memory is causing the OOo
build to fail.  Thankfully, the failure occurs fairly early in the build
process, but unfortunately the tool that fails is really nasty 12 year old
code.  So I have no clue how long it will be until an updated OOo hits
Rawhide and FC3.

By the time that it gets done, there will probably be an OOo 1.1.3
upstream, but I'll build that after 1.1.2-5.

Dan