FC3T2 NFS install

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Wed Sep 22 21:44:59 UTC 2004

Can you do this with the DVD iso if it's the only iso (file for that
matter) in the nfs dir?

I burned an image with the boot.iso file, booted up and when I try to do
the nfs install, the dir I have it in says "not a dir tree" or something
to that affect.  I wanted to see if there was something I was doing
wrong before downloading the regular 4 .iso's and trying again (this
always worked for me).

Yes my nfs dir's are mounted and can be accessed.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"