bacula (which repository)

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Sep 23 14:53:10 UTC 2004

Douglas Furlong <douglas.furlong at firebox.com> writes:

> A simple not sarcastic, non caustic response stating that you were
> indeed using a test release would have been sufficient. However, that
> seems to have escaped your abilities.
>
> I see nothing wrong with the check I made. This could go on for ages,
> but I can't really be bothered, I shall be sure not to offer any
> assistance to you in the future, to spare this list these inane

There was nothing caustic in my reply... a little chiding at your joke
is all... Sorry it rankled you.

But realize that you were alread informed as to what I was running:

>From my first post:

 "The sourceforge src.rpm of bacula seems to have spec.file problems I
 don't know how to fix... so looking for something already packaged
 that will work on FC[2/3]."

There are only `test' versions of FC3 far as I know.

You'll grow thicker skin after while.  And as stated earlier,
thanks for the URL.