FC3t2 installer and disk druid

Thu Sep 23 15:04:36 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 09:37 -0500, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Ctrl + ALT + F2 (I think it was but maybe F3) Will get you to a
> command line where fdisk is available however I find no way to get
> back.  C-A-F1 doesn't do it.  None of the other available terminals do
> it either including f7.

Odd. Either Alt-F7 or Ctrl-Alt-F7 works for me to get back to the GUI
installer from VC #2 command prompt.  Are you perhaps running text mode
installer (on VC #1 IIRC)?  Just tested on a machine currently running
(yet another) attempted FC3T2 install.  Have had problems on my
problematic IBM Thinkpad A21p where the machine locks up when trying to
switch VCs.

Phil