Reiserfs4

Bill Cronk ngc4013 at cox.net
Thu Sep 23 19:22:37 UTC 2004

I have been using reiserfs succesfully since I first started using
Redhat-9, Fedora, and prior to that with SuSE. So far I have had far
less problems than when I have experimentally used ext2 and ext3 to
check read/write performance and recovery. So far I have not been
disapointed in reiserfs and am looking forward to testing reiserfs4.

The main reason for my post is to comment on  problem I have been seeing
when trying to install Fedora 3-t1 and now 3-t2, it wouldn't start the
install once it reached portion where the disk formatting occured. I
missed the fact that selinux=0 should be in the installation options
when first starting. Silly me... now it works just fine.

Bill