Bittorrent and Download FC3

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Sat Sep 25 03:38:20 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 17:21, Gordon McCague wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it is the burning software. I'm using the command line
> cdrecord now with some success. I will also confirm the MD5sum next
> time.

What command line options are you using?

I have tried getting it to work on my dvd burner and I get an odd scsi
error and a message about not being able to open another session.
Growisofs burns a little bit and then stops.

--
'This message has not been made with the consent or cooperation of
the Federal Board of Regulations (F.B.R.) or the Central Enquires