Apt-get FC3T2?

Aaron Gaudio prothonotar at tarnation.dyndns.org
Sat Sep 25 05:35:34 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 15:24 +1000, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 14:08, Mike Loiterman wrote:
> > Anyone using apt-get with the new Test 2 release?
>
> I don't think there are any repositories available for you to use apt
> with, at the moment (rolling out fc3test2 packages)

http://ayo.freshrpms.net has fc3test2 from the development branch.
I used 'apt-get upgrade' rather than dist-upgrade; dist-upgrade wanted
to remove too many things. The only problem I ran into was that gnome-
bluetooth and libbtctl got removed because they depended on an old
version of libopenobex. I grabbed the source rpms for these and rebuild
manually.

I'm currently missing a bunch of entries from the Preferences Menu, and
trying to search archives to see if it's a known issue.

Cheers.

--
Aaron Gaudio <prothonotar at tarnation.dyndns.org>