yum targets for FC3t2

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Tue Sep 28 19:42:41 UTC 2004

"shrek-m at gmx.de" <shrek-m at gmx.de> writes:

>> <>I'm confused... is rawhide the yum target for both
>> FC3T2 and FC3T1?
>> [...]
>> Is this normal?
>

> yes
>
> ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/README

Thanks... the url however does nothing to explain what I was confused
about. That is, how is it that two different candidates get their
files from the same place.  I think I'm still not understanding the
process.  Isn't FC3t1 still being tested?  If so then how is it that
t2 uses the same base files.  How is t1 different than t2?