FC3T2 and XComposite

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:53:11 UTC 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:05:28 +0200, Alexander Volovics <awol at home.nl> wrote:
> Thirdly it remains rather curious that we get xorg-x11 extensions
> that can only be seen or used with a 'closed source' driver.

pretty sure xcomposite is still considered experimental, so its not
curious at all really if there has been no effort to optimize how it
works in a way that doesn't require hardware acceleration to be
useful. But hey if you want to feed your head with conspiracy
theories, be my guess.

-jef"the geese on the lawn are planning to steal my spleen, but i'm
ready for them, they'll never get me"spaleta