Clock Problem on AMD64 - Fedora Core 4

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 02:37:33 UTC 2005

> if you are using NTP you should use a local NTP server (same time zone)
> I have had the same prob on my FC3 Notebook and I only could fix it with
> changing the NTP server I used.
> some how the NTP request is overwirting all the other settings.

--Ok, will do, thanks.  And yes I am EST.

---In answer to Bret's question, yes, when I run timeconfig, the
'system clock uses UTC' is indeed checked.

--Oh, and this is a dual boot with windblows that I haven't bothered
removing,  if windblows is the problem I will eradicate that.  How do
I know for sure that windblows is the problem here?

Marc