FC4 monitor support

Caleb B. Warta cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:00:29 UTC 2005

Its good to know that I am not the only one that cant see this monitor its
just weird that a mid age monitor would not be supported but maybe it just
got over looked

I am kind of new to linux but I am a fast learner so this email this has
been a great help thanks everyone

Can someone point me to the bugzilla so that I can properly remote this
error