libmudflap-devel

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 04:16:31 UTC 2005

I hav no idea what this package is. I did an everything install and this
program caused yum to exit while trying to get current with Rawhide.

Error: Missing Dependency: gcc4 = 4.0.0-0.34.fc3 is needed by package
libmudflap-devel

Removing the package allowed yum to proceed when pulling in c* packages
and their deps. (36 packages retrieved post removsl
Jim

--
I don't know if it's what you want, but it's what you get.  :-)
              -- Larry Wall in <10502 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>