gnome splash screen stays around

marckasten no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Mon Apr 4 09:30:08 UTC 2005

Quote:
Msquared wrote:
On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 05:57:39PM +0200, Cimmo wrote:

Quote:It depends which icon remains highlited

The last one to remain highlighted is RedHat Network.
If you're not actually keeping your computer up to date with the
redhat network, you should probably turn off the tray icon.  I
suspect that is what the icon for RHN is for.

However, I cannot remember the last time I saw the startup splash
screen.
	 [marc at DaClown marc]$ uptime   23:17:38 up 86 days, 23:41,  2 users,
 load average: 0.15, 0.19, 0.17
So, I apologize if that is not what the icon is for.

--Marc

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=55542&topic_id=13929&forum=12#forumpost55542