ASUS P4P series Motherboards

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Tue Apr 5 08:40:56 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 20:52, Kehl.DR at forces.gc.ca wrote:
> I attempted to install it on both my P4P800 Deluxe and P4P800E Deluxe and it
> fails continuously on both. It reports it is disabling IRQ 5 and then that
> nobody cares and continues to disable it time and time again before failing.

Hi Don,

It's been a while, but I seem to remember having the exact same problem
when installing FC3 on my P4P800 Deluxe.

IIRC everything went fine after turning off "enhanced IDE mode" or
something like that in the BIOS.

Let me know if you manage to figure it out from here - if not I'll try
to get you more specific details.

Regards,
--
Tarjei