XMMS (was: Re: rawhide report: 20050405 changes)

Mike Bird mgb-fedora at yosemite.net
Tue Apr 5 18:34:25 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 11:24, seth vidal wrote:
> I've been working my ass off to make the build stuff work, to work on
> the build system automation, to make yum better and to sysadmin the
> fedoraproject.org machine, the buildsystems for extras and of course run
> the torrent tracker for the released.

Why is one person, no matter how competent and dedicated, doing all of
that?  Where the hell is Redhat?  Why aren't they providing adequate
resources for the people developing RHEL for them for free?

In any event, my criticism was of the release management for FC4t1 -
specifically the failure to schedule a rebuild all.  I did not criticize
the design of the build automation.

--Mike Bird