XMMS (was: Re: rawhide report: 20050405 changes)

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Apr 5 18:40:21 UTC 2005

> Why is one person, no matter how competent and dedicated, doing all of
> that?  Where the hell is Redhat?  Why aren't they providing adequate
> resources for the people developing RHEL for them for free?

They're working on a lot of everything else. They have fulltime, jobs,
too.

you want more things to happen, to happen faster and to happen better,
then do some work. Stop complaining, dig in and get something done.

That's how things get solved.

> In any event, my criticism was of the release management for FC4t1 -
> specifically the failure to schedule a rebuild all.  I did not criticize
> the design of the build automation.

Well the only way for your criticism to reach into something better is
to do the work.

Otherwise you're just a dilletante making much noise and useless
traffic.

-sv