No Sound with kernel 1231 and 1233

Caerie Houchins cdhouch at pobox.com
Sun Apr 10 15:23:22 UTC 2005

I had the same issue.  I eventually found that the Audigy Analog/Digital
Ooutput Jack had been muted somehow and that the IEC958 Optical Raw had
been unmuted.  Not sure how that got changed or which update changed
them though.  Once I redid all my settings using the ncurses alsamixer
(from terminal window) it was all fine.

Hope that fixes your problem too.

Caerie