Any place to get FC4T2 a little early?

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Mon Apr 11 11:55:31 UTC 2005

Em Seg, 2005-04-11 às 07:25 -0400, Robert P. J. Day escreveu:

> sorry if i phrased that badly but, as i said, in terms of any new FC
> test releases, my acid test in whether i'm even going to look at it is
> if i can get it to install.  if a perfectly normal installation fails
> these days, i just delete the ISOs, get back to work, and wait for the
> next release.

that's it - one less person to test the 'test release' and fill bugs -
do you understand why is important to have some way of correcting at
least the most critical install bugs fixed even before a new release?

I'm sure there are things that we would contribute in bugzilla, if at
least we were able to run it.

--
Alexandre Strube <surak at surak.eti.br>