Any place to get FC4T2 a little early?

nodata fedora at nodata.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 12:46:48 UTC 2005

> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, nodata wrote:
>
>> > On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Alexandre Strube wrote:
>> > respun to correct minor bugs, just major installation issues that
>> > prevent a significant number of folks from getting it onto their
>> > system.
>>
>> Please can you post bugzilla numbers for these?
>
> um ... why?  it's easy enough to get a list of installation-related
> problems with a simple query:
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=Fedora+Core&version=fc4test1&component=anaconda&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=

Because I'm interested in whether this is an issue in response to some
fairly common bugs that prevent a lot of people installing Test 1 (in
which case I'd like to see what they are); or a a more generalised
suggestion to produce more frequent isos, rather than waiting until the
next test release.

If it's the first case, I don't see any critical issues on that bugzilla
link.
If it's the second, people can either bugzilla it, and report the problem
here, hopefully for a fix. They could roll their own, or they could wait
until the next Test release.

There don't seem to be many of the second category (maybe people are being
quiet?), which is why I'm interested.