high temp?

Robbie Foust rfoust at duke.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:36:17 UTC 2005

My laptop also has 1gb of ram, but I would be surprised if that has
anything to do with how much heat is generated.  The heat on my machine
is coming from the processor.

Is there a way to get real-time temp readings in linux?  It would be
interesting to monitor the temp readings while doing processor intensive
things.

- Robbie

Robbie Foust
OIT-CASI