Accents Not Available

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 12 03:53:48 UTC 2005

Hello Sirs,

      I have just installed FC4T2 and I just tried to use OpenOffice
Writer and realized that I cannot use any accents.  I have my keyboard
settings set to U.S. International with deadkeys but I am still not able
to use any accents i(grave, cedilla, acute, etc.) with the same
keystrokes.  I often need accents when I am writing something in
Portuguese.  In FC3, I am able to use these accents without a problem.
Is this a bug or did I fail to set something properly?  Any help would
be appreciated.

Jeff