The new look of Fedora 4 test 2

JERRY WHITMIRE jerryw4386 at msn.com
Tue Apr 12 06:12:06 UTC 2005

Hi just to let you know this is the [first] fedora release that got it right
in setting up my dsl modem,with out
me having to fiddle with keep up the good work!!!!.
And no the down side could some one please tall me where is the settings
are to get the extra sounds to work on Kde desktop.there is no desktop
setting wizard that i can find.
And it seems my hard drive is not going to rest there is some kind of disk
usage going on that keeps the drive light blinking about every half second.

And will say again i do like the  new look of Fedora,i could not make it on
my computer with test 1,so this is my first look at Fedora 4t am kind of
lost in it.
Thanks for your help.