FC4t2 no good without LILO

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Apr 12 22:12:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Peter Jones wrote:

> available.  That time has long since gone.  Those people who still need
> lilo, for whatever reason, would serve themselves better by helping
> debug and fix things than by posting really whiny flames with an
> unacceptable lack of detail about any real problems to the test list.

From: 	NOC
TO: 	All CSR's
RE: 	Mail Web DNS News Radius DB Accounting Cacheflow servers
STS:	High

All staff may take an indefinate period of non paid leave effective
immediately, your return depends on how long it takes for us to
lodge bugs and have them resolved so we can acutally boot at least
some of the servers in the datacenter, our OS developers have said we
should not install a small 100k programme we know will resolve but yet
keep everything stuffed until we help them fix the bugs with there
prefered non universally standard boot loaders

Kind Regards
Some Brave Engineer