FC4T2 Worse Off

Herb kwan alfastarpc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 06:22:25 UTC 2005

Here are my impressions on FC4T2.  This is purely from the heart of the
end-user viewpoints:
FC4T2 is worse off. I am using Dell Dimension 3000 P4 HT 3.0Ghz.

Installation went through as easy as FC4T1 without problem, but...

1. Apache server (httpd cannot start)
2. Eclipse launched but frozen (has to power down)
3. OpenOffice is working on one application at a time. If the Base is open,
then you try to launch the other OO programs but disappear from...
4. Yum check-update is working but yum -y update is not working. A gpg
public key is required. How do I get it?

I do not have any problems with FC4T1 with the exception of Jetdirect print
problem that I can't even print  in FC4T2( as I reported previously it
worked only after ignoring the test page garbage print.)

Why FC4T2 breaks things so terribly?

Regards.

Herb Kwan