menu icons missing

Jon Savage jonathansavage at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:00:53 UTC 2005

some examples of missing icons from the applications menu:
office--> KAddressBook; KOrganizer
system tools--> Missing Icons forBonobo component manager, KwikDisk,
Logical Volume Management & NmapFE
edjutainment--> everything missing icons except for k turtle
graphics--> all apps starting with a K (these are all KDE right?)
missing icons except for KolourPaint
internet--> Akregator,NmapFE & anything named K* missing icons
Accessories-->Ksig, KTnef present, MultiSynk and everything else K* are AWOL.

It looks like this is happening for a large percentage of KDE app
icons but the Gnome stuff all seems to be OK AFAIK.

This is on a FC4T2 system w/ KDE & Gnome installed updated current this AM.

Bests

JS