MSI K8N Platinum/Diamond audio detection NEWS

Ovidiu Lixandru ovidiu at linux360.ro
Thu Apr 14 16:20:56 UTC 2005

On my card it's the same input, as the card documentation specifices.
Mic-in and line-in share the same input. In Windows, the Creative
Surround Mixer lets me choose which type of input is connected. In Linux
it seems to be line-in by default since it works OK like this. I don't
use a mic anyway, so I didn't bother researching this.

--
Ovidiu Lixandru
linux360