MSI K8N Platinum/Diamond audio detection NEWS

Cimmo cimmo at libero.it
Thu Apr 14 16:58:17 UTC 2005

Ovidiu Lixandru ha scritto:

> See this:
> http://www.creative.com/iss/images/products/headers/prod10315_hdr_1_6_1.jpg

 From the image I cannot view very well, but I downloaded the manual of
your pci live! 24 bit and seen that you have only one jack for mic and
line-in as you said.
Probably I have to request a change from alsa's programmer to provide
support for my specific card (that uses the same chip and of course
module), but I have read that Creative doesn't provide documentation
about this card and I don't know if they can implement it.

Anyway thanx for your answers :)

bye
Cimmo