tvtime screen blank

Panama Evans webmaster at choicesontheweb.com
Thu Apr 14 22:09:23 UTC 2005

I installed tvtime, but only get a blank screen. I am running a flyview
fm 2000 capture card on a p4 2.4 ghz processor with nvidia gforce 4 mx
card. I have read several post on Fedora core 3, but there is nothing in
core 4 info. I do understand from recent post that installation could be
difficult in fedora. Maybe the process could be refined for those of us
who can't seem to do anything unless we are in front of our computers.
What do you suggest I do at this point to chase down the problems???
Panama