FC4t2 no good without LILO

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Apr 15 08:09:22 UTC 2005

--On Thursday, April 14, 2005 3:41 PM -0600 Guy Fraser <guy at incentre.net>
wrote:

>> > One significant problem, there is never a filename listed. :-(
>>
>> Time to file a bugzilla on this specific deficiency, so someone can
>> address  it.
>>
> There were a number of them already posted when I had the problem.
>
> According to the instructions on bugzilla, you are supposed to
> check to see if a bug has already been reported before
> submitting another. The bugs were still open, with no solution.

I don't see any bugs against the grub package matching your description. If
there is one (what's the number?), append your occurrence as a comment, so
that an email goes out to the developer with another data point. If there
isn't a bug matching your problem, open a new one. Again, an email goes out
with your data.