kdm login greeter stopped working

Sylvain Rouillard RouillardSy at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 16 19:04:25 UTC 2005

Ditto

I think this started yesterday though, possibly even the day before. I also
noticed that configuring the login screen from the KDE config center wouldn't
work (trying to start the su mode brings me back to a generic page but not to
the setting page with unlocked fields as I ould expect). The kdm settings can
still be edited by starting the proggy from a command line as root (kcmshell
kdm). But as g/ said, this has no effect on the actual login screen I get.

Possibly a KDE bug?