router finder on startup

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 19 02:19:52 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 17:56 +0100, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Which component do I need to log into bugzilla for as my machine is
> failing to find the router which means that I am unable to use Limewire
> or eDonkey (and yes, I do have the appropriate ports open in the
> firewall). These two apps used to work, but now fail due to the router
> not being found.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

     Hello Paul,

      Are you saying that during the boot process, you ethernet (or
wireless device) cannot find the router?  I also assume that you are
testing FC4T2 when this is happening.  I also was using FC4T2 when my
computer could not find the router.  For that reason, I reinstalled FC3
and since I did that I am still having problems with my wireless card
finding the wireless router.  Is this because there were recent updates
which could be affecting the wireless card's ability to find the router?
Is this an actual bug?

Jeffrey D. Yuille
44 Royal Drive, apt # 103
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854