Need for the drivers in Fedora Core 4 test -

Volkan BAKIS bakisv at physics.comu.edu.tr
Tue Apr 19 16:21:52 UTC 2005

Hello -

I have a new pc-server with following features;

Processor: 2x 3.0 GHz Intel Xeon 1Mb Cache 800 Mhz
Mainboard: 2x Xeon F800 i82875P 4x ECC 8XG-Lan
Memory: 4x1 GB RAM
HDDs: 3 x 146 GB SCSI
VGA: 128 MB DDR GF FX5200

There seem a driver need for the following devices in the begining of
installation of Fedora Core 4 test;

1- SysKonnect SK-98xx Gigabit (sk98lin)
2- Intel EtherExpress/1000 gigabit (e1000)
3- Promise SATA controllers (sata_promise)
4- LSI MegaRAID Controllers (megaraid_mbox)

Is there any work of putting these drivers into Fedora Core 4? or could
anyone help me installing Fedora Core 4 by fixing these in different ways?

Thanks in advance -

Best wishes -

Volkan