Fortune Program -Moving->RE: Wanda is broken

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Tue Apr 26 13:27:57 UTC 2005

Em Seg, 2005-04-25 às 21:09 -0400, Mike A. Harris escreveu:

> I'm sure the day will come.  We can just remove all documentation and
> replace them with single color icons of individual primary geometrical
> shapes.  I suppose we have to watch which colors we use with such
> shapes however, so as not to provide any unintended symbolism in
> particular cultures.

Gosh, the world is a complicated place. (that's what I like living in
brazil. nobody is really offended with anything specially with a
screensaver :-)  ).

I didn't send this email just to comment this, of course.

There was some time ago, one of those screensaves used to show a penis
composed of 3d shapes. Does this still exist? Were someone really
offended about this (quite hard to believe).