FC4 T2 and Dell M70

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:35:30 UTC 2005

Thank you for the responses.

Sound: I used alsamixer and found the speakers in the front of my computer
are NOT working, I get sounds through the head phones only - very strange.

Wireless: Started working after installing the RPM mentioned above, I had to
reboot twice though. I don't see a WPA security option though. I will scan
the Internet to see if I can solve this one.